Evening finishes get underway at Busan this Friday. There are 10 races from 14:55 to 21:00. (Seoul will switch to evening finishes in July and August but will retain its daytime schedule on weekends throughout June). Hot prospect King Of Ace is the top attraction on the day, looking for his 4th win in 5 starts in race 6.
English racecards can be found here. Notes on races for overseas simulcast are below:
Race 1: Class 6 (1200M) Allowance / KRW 22 Million
1. NEW TREND – 8th in both outings so far. Steps up to 1200M for the first time. From the top stable so don’t rule out a big improvement on first start since March.
2. UICHEONGEOM – First-time starter. Didn’t catch the eye in trials.
3. KKEUTPAN TURBO – 7th of 11 in slow race on debut two weeks ago but ran on well and extra furlong may suit.
4. ALECTO – Improved 6th on second start and could improve again.
5. GHOST WARRIOR – Offered few clues in running 9th of 12 on debut. First start since March. (more…)