11 Saturday races at Seoul with the first at 14:30 and the last at 21:00. Here are the form comments for simulcast races:
Race 1: Class 6 (1000M) Allowance / KRW 22 Million
1. FAPP CAT – Awesome name but didn’t especially impress in trials and should be watched first up.
2. KAISER QUEEN – Best from seven so far is a 4th. Generally gets away well but doesn’t quicken. Beaten by two of these last time.
3. JABIDONGHAENG – Managed a solid 2nd of 10 in June but had a hard time on reappearance in wet three weeks ago.
4. CONKER – Not beaten many in two starts so far. Still early days but hard to recommend just yet.
5. DOLPUNG STAR – Two outings earlier this year didn’t amount to much. Trialled up again anonymously at the end of June.
6. STORMY PASSION – Beat a couple of these on her way to 7th on a sloppy track last start. Should beat a few again.
7. ÉCLAIR DREAM – Step back in trip following a decent 4th over 1300M on July 1st having led for much of the race. In the frame here.
8. GOLD LEG – Showed glimpses of improvement if not a whole lot of speed in three starts so far.
9. KHENDUM POWER – Debut-maker. Decent in trials and looks to have a fair shot here. Half-brother has won 3 from 16 so far.
10. COLORS CAT – Took three goes to qualify but looked competent enough when finally achieving it. Nice race to debut in but others favoured.
11. LUCKY SINHWA –Still to be lucky in eight attempts. 6th of 12 last time and could look to beat a couple more here. (more…)